How to root T-Mobile Samsung Gravity Smart T589
If you still like android handset with both touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard, the Samsung Galaxy Smart T589 is a nice phone. You can now grab the phone from T-Mobile for free with a service contract right now.
After you having the phone, I am sure you would like to know how to root it and then try to remove some useless apps from the phone, or even install custom ROM to your Samsung Gravity Smart. Because it is a android 2.3 Gingerbread device, the popular ersion is android 4.0, though it is not advised to flash android 4.0 ICS to this phone. Then here is the rooting guide for the T-Mobile Samsung SGH-T589.
Samsung Gravity Smart T589 root guide:
1. Enable Unknown sources on your phone (Settings -> Applications -> Unknown sources)
2. Download the universal_gb_c.c.b.s.f_v8.zip file and put in your SD card.
3. Remove the USB cable and turn off your phone “Power off”.
4. Boot into recovery mode: Long press and hold the (T Button) + (Power Button)
5. Move in the menu with the Volume – Volume + to scroll up and down and choose “apply update from sdcard” with the Home button and choose the zip file and press once again the Home button to apply it. 6. You will see a message “Install form sdcard complete”.
7. Then press on the “reboot system now”
8. When you open SuperSU it will ask you to upgrade the SU binary just press continue your phone will reboot once and you are done.
It is very easy to do that on the Samsung Gravity Smart, but try it on your own risk, I am not responsible for any damage on your phone. Further questions please visit here.
You might also like
|How to set tethering on Samsung Gravity Smart t589 I just give the USB driver and Kies for your Samsung Gravity Smart t589 here. Once you install the Kies...||How to reset Samsung Gravity Smart t589 You can find some useful tips and tricks about your Samsung Gravity Smart t589 here, for example, transfer...||Samsung Gravity SMART review and price The Samsung Gravity SMART is a new member of the Samsung Gravity family, it is different from all older...|